Sunday, August 8, 2010

School Time


It's that time of year again- the start of school. This year we start school on Wednesday and wow - it's hard to believe that I will have 70 kids again in a few days. In service has started but of course I sometimes feel like I am just settling back in.

Earlier I promised that I would give you a tour of our house. I think I might wait a little bit till we have our pictures up but I will give you a peek of one of my favorite "rooms" of the house. The porch that is off of the second floor is wonderful! After school was out in June I went to the large flower market and visited my favorite flower pot vendor as bought a lot of flowers which she planted in pots for me. It really helps to build relationships and when you have them for 5 years - well, it's really meaningful (and helps in the price category as well). :) I enjoy sitting out there for breakfast or in the evenings. Since this picture was taken I have some beautiful basil plants that have grown as well as a few other plants - but I think you get the idea. :)

Yes - and on the other side of the fence is the neighbors squash plants.

No comments: