With the better weather we find ourselves going outside more. Last weekend my roommates and I were walking downtown and came upon this statue. It's in the former British concession and a statue of a horse and carriage so i'm assuming it has something to do with the concession. I've always wanted to play on this statue and this was the perfect time!
It appears that the city is cleaning up a lot of the old buildings down there. When we walked by Eric Liddel's house it was all renovated and cleaned up. I'm not sure what they are doing with it but it was in better shape than last year.
Yesterday I spent the day outside of Beijing at some antique furniture warehouses. One of the ladies here organized a trip and about 9 of us went. It was great! I bought quite a few antique stools and a long table like things (maybe the English word would be a buffet like table) for our house and I really like them! I'll post some pictures of that soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment