Since the beginning of the year, Molly, Dani Beth and I have been working on our house - making it our home. It's been a slow process since school is pretty consuming during the week and we often don't have a lot of time on weekends but we are slowly getting there... A couple of weeks ago we finally started painting the walls and our motto has been a wall at a time. This weekend (between SAT proctering and the play) we managed to paint two more walls and we are so pleased with the results. Today we even managed to hang some pictures! yahoo!! We aren't finished yet, we have some more walls to paint, more pictures to get framed and hung and many other odds and ends but it is coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ladies! it looks incredible!! YAY! (i kind of wanna come to visit again!) hope all is well in the not-so-humble abode!
Jenn,
I think your paint job looks really nice. I like the green. Your rug looks great with it too. The apartment doesn't look anything like I remembered it. So much lighter and brighter.
Mom
Post a Comment