It's time to share a few oddities in our grocery stores. The grocery stores can be quite entertaining at times so I usually carry my camera and have decided to start documenting some of the things I think are amusing. Today's featured items are not WAY out there but not exactly something I've seen in my local grocery store:
#1. Seaweed Pringels. I don't mind seaweed (in limited quantities) but haven't quite had a craving for them on my potato chips yet.

#2. Don't be deceived. These are not yummy mint Oreos. No, the crisp green leaf isn't a peppermint leaf, it's Green Tea. yes, These are Green Tea oreos. And if that sounds a little disgusting to you you are absolutely right! I HAVE tried these - once and that was enough to not be deceived again.

As a side note, this fresh "minty" looking leaf is also often used on toothpaste packaging here...Green tea toothpaste also exists and it's not pleasant in that form either.
1 comment:
Rob once brought green tea Sprite to small group. Definitely not a good combination. :)
Post a Comment