
This winter our apartment was sold and so the search for a new apartment began. Thankfully our company took care of searching for us and was very gracious to our requests. It can be kind of challenging to find a suitable apartment for three single ladies. Most apartments in China has a large master bedroom with a bathroom attached to that room (not exactly ideal for us) and we really desired an apartment that had a kitchen in which more than one person could get into (many places have what we call "galley kitchens" with VERY little counter and cupboard space.
I am happy to report that a new apartment has been located and we will be moving into it in about 3 weeks. I will share more pictures after we move but I will say that although I do not exactly love the area that I am moving to as much as my current area, I am excited about the apartment. And yes, it has two full bathrooms that are not located in bedrooms and a kitchen that is a decent size. More info will come later.
But for now I am goign to say goodbye to the flowering tree outside our kitchen window that I have enjoyed for the past three years I have lived in this place. I won't be seeing any flowering trees from our new 10th storey apartment.
1 comment:
goodbye sweet flowering tree. I've had many a year where you've brought a smile to my face too!!! Sorry to see you go!
Post a Comment