
About two weekends ago I went to my favorite spot on the Great Wall (again). This time I took the four senior girls that I have been meeting with this year. One had never been to the Great Wall and it was just a good day for us to spend together and make some fun memories together. We hiked to my favorite tower. They enjoyed taking pictures and then we had a picnic and some time to reflect, read, and rest before finishing our hike down the mountain. Here are some pictures from our day.
Unfortunately spring has been almost a whole month late this year so the trees weren't even blooming and it was really brown. But it was a great day none-the-less.Here are some pictures of the girls enjoying the wall. For those of you familiar with Koreans or Asians you will appreciate the "jumping picture". :) Unfortunately the only real group picture we got was with a lovely trash can beside us. I didn't even know trash cans existed on the Wall. :) haha.

Here we are on the "off-road" part of the wall towards the tower I go to for picnics and quiet times "alone". It's pretty steep and can get kind of scary at times but they did great and really enjoyed the time to play around in "our own tower".


1 comment:
Hi jenn,
Thanks for all the interesting pictures of the trip to the wall. It reminded me of when we walled the wall with you one day. Wow, was that three of four years ago?
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment