Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An update

Dear Friends,
My apologies for dropping off the face of my blog. China suddenly decided to block all blogs and I was not able to have access to it. There was no way for me to really tell you that as I wasn't able to get on. My apologies. I will try to post some pictures and summaries of what I have been up to in the past 2 1/2 months is there is anyone out there that still actually checks this. :)

The summary is:
The end of school was crazy as usual. I had an awesome spring trip with the 9th graders to Southwest China. I will post pictures in another post. After that was finals and then graduation as well as many goodbyes - to both friends and students.

The second week of June I went to Beijing and met the rest of the people in my graduate course study for two courses. I was there for three weeks studying and playing in Beijing.

I flew to America June 30th arriving early in the morning on the 1st of July. As usual it took me a couple of days to come out of my "fog", adjust and be ready to face the world again. I am thoroughly enjoying the AMAZING weather, blue skies, beautiful clouds, and time with friends and family!

That is the summary - pictures will be forthcoming.

~Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT for updates and pics! I check your blog all the time. I was trying not to be pushy but was contemplating begging an update. Heehee. Thanks for posting! I'm sad if you can't blog in the future. I hope you have a terrific time in the U.S. Love ya, Christy (Cowser) Davis

Anonymous said...

Have been wondering what happened lately...but definitely keep checking your blog. We enjoy reading. Have a great time with family.
Anonymous