I enjoyed the time I was able to spend with my family in America. It was great to spend evenings by the fireplace at my parents house and many hours with my nieces. We made our annual gingerbread houses as well as did many other traditions such as going to a live nativity Christmas Eve, caroling, and family get-togethers. It's always great to be able to see so many friends and family. 
I am back in China and it's good to be back. It is very cold here and there are remnants of the snow that fell the day after I left for America...but mostly it is just COLD.
Spring Festival or Chinese New Year is in two weeks. That means we have another two weeks off of school - I'm not complaining. :) I have no plans for the break except to work on some projects I have for my Master's degree. I am looking forward to being here.
By the way - it is the year of the Bull coming up. More pictures will be coming I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment