So over the last two months here are a few things I have been up to:
In November I had the privilege of being a tour guide to one of my former biology professors from Shippensburg and his wife who were traveling through Beijing. It was great to show them the sights and be able to share with them a little of where I've lived for the past couple of years.
We had a small, but VERY yummy, Thanksgiving at our house with a couple of friends over. Our pictures are finally all hung and our apartment feels much more at home. Note to self - whenever moving hang the pictures as soon as possible - it really helps a house feel settled.
I enjoyed having 3 girls over after school one Friday to make pizza. We really had a great time together.
In the classroom we had fun making atom mobiles (the mobile is a picture representation of the quantum theory), as well as learning about the cell in Biology and singing plenty of chemistry songs.
And in the last week I have managed to write four different final exams, bake about 200 cutout cookies, grade the exams, go to the high school concerts, and finish up the end of the semester grading. I just put in my last grades and am officially done for the semester! Wow! in two days I will be boarding an airplane to visit my family for Christmas. Looking forward to that! :)
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just took the afternoon to catch up on many things dealing with the computer...so I have been reading and really enjoying your blogs on China.....calendar always full with many travels also...life has been good...Mr. Rahauser retired this year and we had a nice surprise party for him. ruth
Post a Comment