The days after returning from spring trip were pretty crazy. After 10 days of being 24 hours "on" (which means up much later than my normal bedtime and full-on activities all day) I felt like I had jet lag. But the next couple of days in school involved frog dissections in biology and a chem lab in chemistry. These turned out to be pretty fun for the kids and for me and were the last things we did before preparing for final exams. During this same week I was working on writing final exams and getting ready to move. Ummm yeah - my stress level was a little high.

I can't help but put a picture of my students enjoying their dissection. :)
Did you know that purple cabbage is a pH indicator. It turns a great variety of colors in acids and bases. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment